FRIDAY, MARCH 16
• Joe’s Diner at 230 E Oregon Ave. in Creswell will be offering a corned beef and cabbage dinner. More info: 541-895-2700.
• Creswell Coffee Co. at 116 Melton Road won’t have anything particularly Irish going on for Saint Patrick’s Day, but they do have live music on Friday nights, and March 16 is no exception. The Rainwalkers will be performing from 7 to 9 p.m. – oh, and there’s beer! More info: 541-895-8860.
SATURDAY, MARCH 17
• The Brewstation at 106 S. 6th St. in Cottage Grove welcomes its own Celtic sensation, Crow Patrick, for two shows and a special Saint Patrick’s Day celebration. The first performance takes place from 2 to 4 p.m., with an evening set from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m.
• Creswell Bakery at 182 S. 2nd St. in Creswell will offer their locally famous St. Patrick’s Day corned beef and cabbage dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. in the dining room, or you can get your dinner to go. The price of the corned beef dinner will be $15.50; it includes the Bakery’s famous house-made corned beef, braised potatoes, cabbage, carrots and a piece of Irish soda bread. Other delicious seasonal treats will be available to satisfy your holiday sweet tooth, including mint cheesecake, mocha cupcakes with stout ganache, and more. More info: 541-895-5885.
• Axe & Fiddle Public House at 657 E. Main St. in Cottage Grove will be having a Saint Paddy’s Day Extravaganza with Digisaurus from 8 to 11 p.m. Come get down to a night of electro pop-rock and soul-lifting vibes on the best night of the year.
• TJ’s Restaurant at 365 E. Oregon Ave. in Creswell will offer corned beef and cabbage for lunch and dinner, beginning at 11 a.m. More info: 541-895-3109.
• Creswell Star Chapter #96 Order of the Eastern Star invites the public to a corned beef and cabbage dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Creswell Masonic Temple, 27 W. C St. Adults are $10 and children 10 and under are $6. More info: 541 942 8238.
• The Round Up Tavern at 13 N. Front St. in Creswell will offer a corned beef and cabbage dinner, beginning at 5 p.m. and will also serve green beer! More info: 541-895-2002.
• The Pint Pot Public House at 195 E 17th Ave. in Eugene will be hosting a block party for a day of Irish music, dance, food and drinks from noon until 1 a.m. Help yourself to some servings of Irish bangers and mash, corned beef, soft pretzels and Irish scones, which will be served in the outside dining area. Inside, you’ll find a full bar with a variety of foods and a Irish drop shot bar.
For drinks, there a beer truck parked outside. And for every Guinness beer sold at the event, $1 will go to support local firefighters. There will also be free drink tastings and giveaways and promotions from Guinness, Magners, Belhaven and also spirits from Paddy, Jameson, 2 Gingers, Kilbeggan, Sipsmith, Tyrconnell and Bushmills.
Bands will be performing, starting at noon, and will include Heart Tones, Celtonauts, Ghillie Dhu and Slugger O’Toole. Lane County Fire Pipes & Drums Brigade will give three performances at 2:30, 5:30 and 9:30 p.m., and at 6 p.m. there will be a performance by the Celtic Dance Team.
A photo booth will be available to snap photos with the Eugene Emeralds mascot, Sluggo. Face painters will present starting at noon. Throughout the day there will be free giveaways. Prizes include beads, hats, bottle openers, buttons, patches, shirts and posters.
Tickets on sale at the Pint Pot for $7 before the event and for $8 the day of. Children 12 and under are allowed free entry. Minors are allowed at the event until 7 p.m. More info: Facebook @ThePintPotPublicHouse.